21 November 2012

Person I Miss Badly: Ryuichi Uchida



“For someone like me, writing a serious testimonial about anybody is a Herculean task. It’s not easy to get all serious and sentimental if you’re someone who jumps around, thinking he’s still that 8 year old kid playing dangerously in the streets. But perhaps some people can change that. Indeed, Abby is the type of person who can.
A little history: Abby and I met because of two student organizations in SISC. I was involved in both of them, and as destiny may have had it (or more probably simply because of my charms), Abby too joined both organizations. Now, I’m not entirely sure how someone such as Abby could have managed to be accepted in two of the most prestigious and elite student organizations in school considering that she…ooops (revert to serious mode)…

Abby is a naturally-gifted writer filled with ideas, conviction, and imagination. She might be a little too soft, true, but that too is part of her pleasurable character. As a student council officer, no fault can be thrown her way. She was the epitome of a student leader-responsible, friendly, dedicated, and loyal.

But more than anything else, Abby is the perfect bestfriend for a hapless, little fool such as me. She might be the only one who can stand up to my “Divine Wind (Kamikaze)” character. That in itself speak volumes about the girl that is Abby. “

-Ryuichi Uchida

*BECAUSE I ALREADY MISS YOU LIKE CREYSI, MY PENGUIN BESTFRIEND! T_T





No comments:

Post a Comment