21 November 2012

08.25.09 [Backtracking]





Meet Carlo James Barreda Padilla. 

I have been in love with him since September 2007 and I can’t believe that he has been able to handle me for who and what I am; flaws and what-not. He has been amazing, patient, understanding—-everything I’m not. 

Funny how people say that there are soul mates for each and every one of us. I never believed in those astral stuff but if I would have a soul mate, hypothetically speaking, it’d be this man. 

I haven’t been the best partner and I can’t say I didn’t try. I just tend to follow my head and heart, and sometimes, I tend to neglect (or choose to forget) him and the things he has to say. 

I’m just thankful that through every bullshit that I gave him, he still chose to forgive me every single time. It has never been smooth sailing for us, and I doubt it ever will be. I just know for a fact that I will always be looking forward facing trials because I can trust he’ll be there to hold my hand through it all. 

**writing this made me cry. BOO. HAHA**


No comments:

Post a Comment