21 November 2012

PAPEL.


Looking at my recent “that-friend” reblogs, I realized a lot of things.

One is I’m bitter. Another is that I’m a coward, and also that I’m pretty frustrated with what’s happening lately.

I love my friends and I just don’t understand why this has to happen. The situation I’m in is as crappy as it could get and I really don’t need too much drama. Though I feel a little helpless because deep inside, I still love this friend of mine.

I’ve tried a lot of things: talk to her in a nice way, talk to her in a harsh way, do not talk to her at all, write her a letter, send her a text message, talk to her on the phone, cry to her, appear weak, appear strong, and a lot of other things. ALL TO NO AVAIL.

So, yeah. I’m a little frustrated. I AM FRUSTRATED.

If you’re dealing with a friend who gives you way too much problems, you can’t help but to rethink if the friendship is still worth it.

And as a line from one of my favorite songs goes:

“Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.”

I haven’t decided yet on the things that I should and should not do but I guess I’m just letting things be for now. I won’t turn my back on anybody and I’ll still be here when I’m needed but I won’t push myself into being liked and appreciated because that is just plain pathetic.

I am stubborn and a bit egotistic, I know, (I mean who isn’t, really) but I’m not heartless. I do know how to forgive, especially if they’re my loved ones. I just don’t like taking crap from the same person, over and over and over again. Even if he/she’s a loved one. That’s just crazy.

Okay, ranting over. My student still isn’t logged in.


No comments:

Post a Comment